Friday, October 1, 2010

Struggling


"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; 
in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5-6



Can I do this? Will my kids turn out weird? What if I fail? What if I do something wrong? Will it be thru high school as well? Will my kids get into Northwestern? I know it doesn't matter, but what if they want to, will they have that opportunity? Maybe we can just "survive" public like many others have, can and do? Is God really asking me to do this? Maybe we should re-look at Private again? Oooohhhh! {{WHiNE}}

Time to repeat my verse again:

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; 
in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5-6

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; 
in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5-6

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; 
in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5-6

I trust you God, I trust you God:) I'm gonna trust you.

1 comments:

Kim Donnan said...

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5-6 !!!!!!!!!!