Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Its Official!

Photobucket
I'm gonna homeschool Kindergarden for sure now. Well, it's actually been official for over a week now, but we've had a crazy one over here.

I've read 4 homeschooling books so far {have another 3 to finish/start}, but these two have really spoken to my heart:





I've found a wealth of resources online; but, I can't get enough of browsing these blogs:

abc button


coahbutton



Passport Academy



Photobucket


totally tots



Above all else, I'm gonna do a lot of praying. I know God is calling me to take this leap of faith; and, I actually feel honored now. I know I can do anything he asks me b/c he'll be there to guide me along the way.

This verse has been coming to mind all week:

"Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the LORD's purpose that prevails."
Proverbs 19:21

I never thought I'd homeschool, never wanted to, but as this verse reminds me, it's not entirely up to me.

2 comments:

Kim Donnan said...

That's so cool - I love the verse and it's perfect!

oneinspiredhand said...

Kim, you're such a great friend; I miss you :)
I wish I could come see you guys, like today