Thursday, September 30, 2010

Sit Back, Relax, and Enjoy the Ride...I'll Try



I feel God may be asking me to do something I never thought in a million years I'd do. Nor, do I want to. I know God knows best, and he wouldn't be telling me to do something I wasn't capable of doing...........But, I've been panicking......I've been searching high and low for signs I'm wrong....... I'm nervous, and I don't feel equipped for the journey....... But, I know with God all things are possible.

Next year, at this time, I may be an official homeschooling mom.
Just writing that gave me a stomach ache.
How? Why? Please no? IS THERE ANOTHER WAY?!!

I'm just gonna keep repeating my life verse to get thru this:

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart
 and lean not on your own understanding;
 in all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make your paths straight."
Proverbs 3:5-6


1 comments:

Kim Donnan said...

God will strengthen you for his cause!