Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Moments

I can't sleep. It's 12:45 am and it's way past my bedtime. I'm really going to regret this late night computer time tomorrow morning...... Anyway, I haven't been blogging as frequently as I was before, not b/c I don't want to, but b/c I've been a crazy busy woman.... and, I haven't been super inspired lately either..... well, enough chit chatting.
Thought I'd share this cute picture of my sweet princess.
I took it while we were playing this "Laying on the Couch" game she made up. She lays down, tells me to lay right next to her, and then we just stare at each other. The game is super precious and I just love it. I love this picture to.



********************************************
I linked this picture and post to Faith's Blog Hop at her blog
Simplicity


3 comments:

Ewa said...

This is really cute photo,lovely!

Jennifer said...

What a sweet picture!

oneinspiredhand said...

Thanks you guys :)