Monday, August 30, 2010

Finally; Some Inspiration

It's been a while, but this morning during my quiet time I finally received some creative inspiration. I believe God's the source of all beautiful inspiration and for personal growth reasons I think he had me on a mini vacae from "Personal Use" {lol!} inspiration. But, today he was so gracious:

While journaling, I decided some cute paper should be added to this canvas





Found some in my "scraps" stash



I'm gonna name this one Ester. Look at how perfectly it fit with no precutting involved.
Perhaps she was made for such a time as this-LOL!

Here's the verse in case you have no idea what I'm talking about-great story:
{"...And who knows but that you have come to royal position for such a time as this?" Esther 4:14}







Here's where I left off. I'll post the end result when I'm done...I hear little feet stirring which means my alone time is now officially over for the next 10-12 hours-LOL! :)

2 comments:

Kate said...

What a beautiful idea ... I cannot wait to see the final version :)

Blessings,
Kate

oneinspiredhand said...

Thank you Kate! I'm still trying to find the time to finish it. It's turning out pretty cute :)