Saturday, June 5, 2010

Today























We went to the Henry Flagler Museum.
It was so wonderful and insanely nostalgic.
Anyone who knows me intimately, knows I
ABSOLUTELY LOOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEE
Pride and Prejudice {A&E version only snob};
and, I'm fascinated by anything 17th-18th century-ish.
So, as you can imagine, I was just in love with our adventure
from the moment we began walking up the driveway.

This was my favorite room, the drawing room.

I've linked this post up to
Straight Out of the Camera
Saturday.
Follow the link
below to see other fellow
blogger's SOOC pictures.
Slurping Life





5 comments:

K- floortime lite mama said...

VERY VERY charming picture
I adore Pride and Prejudice as well and had a most frightful crush on Mr Darcy

oneinspiredhand said...

OMG! Me to! LOL! Thank you :)

Kathy said...

Thank you for visiting my blog!
Love this room! We are a fan of Pride and Prejudice as well. When I say we, my husband loves the latest version. So much so, my son borrowed ours to watch with his girlfriend.
Good man in training!
God Bless,
Kathy

oneinspiredhand said...

LOL! Thanks Kathy; how cool that your entire family appreciates P&P!

Melody said...

Love the perspective you shot, and I can imagine being there...

Happy you've joined SOOC Saturday!