Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I Heart Garage Sales

How could someone not love a good garage sale? I love everything about them. I love having them and I love going to them. I just love finding goodies for next to nothing.

Where am I going with this post, nowhere. I just wanted to spread some g-sale love.

This pic is from our garage sale last weekend. Some of my fellow MOPS moms and I pulled our stuff together, and had the sale to help us pay for our MOPS conference trip in August. We had a great time, and raised some good money to.

1 comments:

susie said...

I love a good garage sale too. I'm always eyeing stuff up sitting roadside on early saturday mornings. Yard*Sale..ing is BIG around my neighborhood and starts early.
It is a quaranteed good day when I go junking :) Friends, fun & Good Stuff! see you soon, I am following you now that I found you, hope you follow back. I'll pop back in :)
http://lovesusie.typepad.com