Monday, June 7, 2010

Creativity Boot Camp Challenge: Day 1



I've decided to join Maegen for her 2 week Creativity Boot Camp Challenge.

I've never done any thing like this so I'm super excited.
From what I gather every week she'll give us a daily thought, journal prompt and a word prompt. Then, using what ever medium we want to grow creatively in {photography will be mine} we'll think, journal, and create around our prompts.
Very cool! What a neat concept. I'm looking forward to not only growing in my own creative spirit, but also seeing the creativity of the other participants.

Here's the link

boot camp

For the first day {which was actually yesterday} our word prompt was "Ivory"

Here's the result of my "Ivory"







5 comments:

Sarah C said...

Love your ivory interpretation, but it's not so good that you're stuck on today's word. There's still time for a picnic tea.

Thanks for hopping to my blog :D xx

oneinspiredhand said...

Thanks Sarah! I'm not stuck anymore. I just had to play with the kids before I could get to Day 2's post-LOL!

Maria Ontiveros said...

I love these!

Michelle said...

What a fun idea!

lolo said...

I like this one too!! Definitely my colors! And you seem to be really creative. :) This camp is the first for me too. Very challenging, and I think everybody is improving day by day.

Mine is here: http://lolography.com/2010/06/creativity-boot-camp-day-1/ Just because I couldn't add the link here.