Sunday, June 27, 2010

Catching Up



Ok, just wanted to FYI anyone who cares, I may not be posting a whole bunch over the next week or two. I have these 3 books I need to finish...

{One is for my book club, the other 2 are for my own personal growth}

AND also, I have a birthday card to make/get in the mail asap. My friend's birthday was like two weeks ago already-LOL! I think I may need to make a birthday card surplus. That way, next time it'll be easier to get one out on time. That's probably the best way to run a homemade birthday card operation.
See you guys in a week or so.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I think you need to get blogging again lady.

oneinspiredhand said...

It's just the end of my two week blogging hiatus. And, I'm proud to say, I actually caught up on my reading as planned. I finished the Torah Blessing and Demon. Tonight I'll start 10 Best Decisions a Woman Can Make, and blogging again. :D