Friday, June 25, 2010

10 Caffeinated Randomness Thoughts

1.I'm hot, as in temperature hot.
2.I wonder if the oil spill is a lot worse than we all really know?
3.I wish my hubby was home from work already.
4.I'm really excited about our second MOPS garage sale tomorrow.
5.I wish I had time to catch up on some of my crafty projects.
6.I wish the people who saw our house the other day had of made an offer.
7.My son is watching Dora.
8.I think I may check my Facebook profile after I finish these random thoughts.
9.I'm currently reading three books.
10. This is a pretty lame list of random thoughts, I know.

Andrea @ the blog Over Grace and Under Coffee hosts this wonderful Friday blog party. Click the link below if you'd like to read other bloggers Caffeinated Randomness thoughts. Thanks for reading mine.


3 comments:

Andrea said...

I didn't think your list was lame at all! I smiled when I read that your son was watching Dora. Mine used to watch it, too!

I'm so glad you joined us today!

Michelle said...

I totally get the frustration of having people view your house and even come for a 2nd viewing and no offer. Keep strong. It will sell. Have fun at your garage sale. Our garage sale weekend rained out, so no garage sale for me this year.

oneinspiredhand said...

Thanks Andrea, I love joining you guys for your Friday Party!

Thanks Michelle! We had another showing yesterday and 5 families come thru our open house today, so I'm really praying God brings one of these folks back with an offer.