Friday, June 11, 2010

10 Caffeinated Randomness Thoughts


1. Large amounts of oil killing cute birds and animals makes me sad.
2. Our dishwasher is pretty loud, but I'm so thankful we have one.
3. We wanted to go house hunting tomorrow, but out of 55 houses meeting our search criteria, only one seemed slightly worth the trip.
4. I'm thirsty.
5. CNN is making me sad.
6. I think I need to go have some q-time with God.
7. My hubby said he'd give me a foot massage, maybe I'll take him up on that offer once I'm done blogging.
8. I'm not technically caffeinated right now as I'm writing these "Randomnesses."
9. I had a rough SAHM day.
10. God is so good and I feel so blessed that he loves me and I know about His love for me.

Andrea @ the blog Over Grace and Under Coffee hosts this wonderful Friday blog party. Click the link below if you'd like to read other bloggers Caffeinated Randomness thoughts. Thanks for reading mine.



5 comments:

Bina said...

Love them all...but I really hope you took him up on #7!! :)

Popped over from Andrea's place...

Between You and Me said...

Thanks for stopping by...gave me the chance to come over and meet you!

3 Blessings said...

Glad to know I am not the only one that thinks in random thoughts :)
Have a great weekend!
Blessings,
Amy

oneinspiredhand said...

Thanks you guys for your comments!

Jennifer said...

Thankful for a dishwasher, loud or not, YES! :) A foot massage from hubby... sounds SO nice! Sorry to hear you had a rough SAHM day... but your number 10 will make that rough day better! :)