Friday, May 21, 2010

My New Favorite City




Our family recently relocated across the country to such a beautiful new town. We've been here for 2 months now, going on 3. We're closer to the ocean, its sunny 97% of the time, there's tons of family friendly activities to do, lots of great restaurants, shopping, and best yet; I LOVE OUR NEW CHURCH.
Sure we are still in the process of getting settled; but even so, I have no complaints. Having the opportunity to live here leaves me nothing short of feeling blessed.


Favorite%2BThings%2BFridaybig%2Bbutton.jpg ☜☜☜☜☜☜☜ Click on the pretty button to see other fellow blogger's favorite things.

4 comments:

Kim Donnan said...

Looks beautiful!! :)

oneinspiredhand said...

Its so beautiful here Kim; I can't wait for you to come visit!

Jessica Hills said...

Looks like a nice place to live! I am featuring this on Favorite Things Friday. Stop by if you would like a featured button!

oneinspiredhand said...

Thank you Jessica! You are the first one to ever feature a post of mine; that makes me so happy. I'll grab the button as soon as I have a chance :)